Formerly known as Xsteel, Tekla Structures is 3D building information modeling.
Tekla Structures is 3D building information modeling (BIM) software used in the building and construction industries for steel and concrete detailing. The software enables users to create and manage 3D structural models in concrete or steel, and guides them through the process from concept to fabrication.
With Tekla Structures, you can transform design into reality. It turns great ideas into complete construction projects and covers the entire building process, from conceptual design to fabrication and construction management.
Now this award-winning software for building information modelling (BIM) is even more user friendly. Expect faster and more reliable production of consistent high quality information for structural engineering design and construction projects.
- See what you get while modifying shapes with direct manipulation
- Drawing improvements for better documentation quality
- Interoperability improved for construction project collaboration
- Higher levels of automatic production with fewer human errors
- Increased creativity and productivity in 3D modeling
Retool yourself for reliable modeling, efficient BIM workflow and openly transparent project communication. Realize your world-class ideas and download Tekla Structures 18 today!
- Lesson 01 - Basic Modeling
- Lesson 02 - Creating System Connections
- Lesson 03 - Creating Interactive Connections
- Lesson 04 - Custom Components
- Lesson 05 - Basic Modeling 2
- Lesson 06 - Catalog
- Lesson 07 - Steel Detailing
- Lesson 08 - Concrete Detailing
- Lesson 09 - Numbering and Reports
- Lesson 10 - Principles of Working with Drawings
- Lesson 11 - Assembly and Single Part Drawings
- Lesson 12 - Cast Unit Drawings
- Lesson 13 - GA Drawing
- Lesson 14 - Multi-drawing and Multinumbering
- Lesson 15 - Collaboration